Here is the last of these nocturnal creatures I’ll be doing. The eyes have been so much fun to work on. I used a combination of 6 colors in this one. The challenge is finding colors that complement each other well. Here I went from a blue to purple, to pink, and finally to a cream color. I haven’t really been focusing so much on the creature design aspect so much, so it ended up just looking like a plain ol’ barn owl. And now, looking at it, I noticed I lost some of the puffiness of the lil guy from the block-in to the final. Oh well. Anyway, before I even started this one, I had already imagined the next series I will be doing. Stay tuned for those. Feel free to ask me questions about my process.